Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We're Back!

Happy late Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving, I know we did! We made the long drive back to good ol' Arizona to spend the holiday with all of our family. Our day was full of lots of food, laughs and also lots of shopping. In my last post I went over the different deals at Target and boy was my black Friday a success! This year the girls and I had to do things a little different due to the fact that the stores decide to open so early and lots of us had multiple families to visit. But a lot of the stores did give us a little treat and put lots of their items on their websites early so you could avoid the chaos and still have a chance at the deals. I for one started with www.target.com I was able to purchase the boots, google chromecast and a few other things online in a matter of minutes. All these items are in my previous post :) Later that night the girls and I headed out to brave whatever was left of the crowds. We started at Target and ended with Kohls.


This was my shopping crew, My sister in law and cousin :)



I'd say I think we had a ton of luck and also scored some major savings! There are still some really great deals going on at a lot of stores. My favorite way to save is to use online mobile coupons. They are easy to access and most websites have straight forward links. Another great sight that posts daily deals for your holiday shopping is www.retailmenot.com

Hope your holiday shopping is going smooth and I will be posting a fun little craft that I'm going to attempt soon that can be made for a pretty gift or just something for yourself.


                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment